I looooove making this mocktail, it is so easy to do and so refreshing. Autumn is here and this drink screams summer but you know what it’s ok because it’s classiest homemade mocktail around!
This refreshing cooler makes the perfect non-alcoholic drink for a mama to be, the mint-infused cucumber juice is topped up with elderflower cordial, punchy lime and soda water to really pick up the flavors.
You would have to go grocery shopping before making this yummy refreshing drinks but girl it’s definitely worth it.
I decided to go with the Belvoir elderflower, it is made from an infusion of freshly picked elderflowers and lots of fresh lemon juice, it has a delicate taste and makes a wonderfully refreshing drink when mixed with soda water.
- 1 freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 cucumber strips
- handful mint
- Elderflower cordial
- soda water
- cucumber twist, for garnish
- fresh mint, for garnish
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the skin from half of a cucumber cucumber then peel off 2 long strips of flesh.
- Combine lime juice,1 strip of cucumber and mint in a cocktail shaker (or in a bowl) and muddle.
- Place the 2nd cucumber strip in a highball glass, fill with ice and add the minty cucumber juice. Top up with elderflower cordial and soda water.
- Garnish with mint and cucumber twist. Serve immediately.
After pregnancy and breastfeeding, you can treat yourself and add a shot of gin…