Well, hello! I’m Aurélie (aka your biggest cheerleader)! I think this is the place where I’m supposed to tell you a little bit about me. I create products for mums who want to enjoy every step of early motherhood. I give them the tools to bring more fun into their lives.
I want you to feel good and amazing.
Sounds incredibly corny, I know but I really do. I am a mum of 2 and I have been pregnant 18 months in a space of 26 months. I have had my fair share of morning (afternoon and evening) sickness, I experienced all the nasty side effects of pregnancy, but I truly believe that pregnancy is a journey to remember. It’s better to celebrate it as much as we do for a birthday, anniversary or a wedding because it’s the most exciting and toughest event of our lives.
And when I’m not creating irresistible products or posting funny quotes about pregnancy and motherhood on Instagram , I am in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes.
CURIOUS TO KNOW MORE?
… or just looking for something to read to kill time? Here are 5 more facts about me…
- I’m based in Essex, UK, I live with my 2 sweetest and craziest kids and of course my darling engineer.
- My name is Aurélie and I am a stationary addict, I own more notebooks than Paperchase and I am not ashamed of it.
- I’ve been featured in Now My Name is Mummy talking about #mumguilt!
- I am obsessed with personal development books
- I’m the part of the “why, make your bed if you’re just going to mess it up later?” crew
It’s one of the most annoying possible tasks out there. I don’t make my bed in the morning (my other half does!) for the same reason I don’t tie my shoes after I take them off!
And hey, thanks for being here. I genuinely appreciate it…and you.